Free download AirBuddy , an application written by Guilherme Rambo – a writer and programmer at 9to5Mac – is an application that offers a great iPhone-like experience for those who want to connect AirPods to their Mac.
This $5 app will bring up a notification panel similar to what users see when connecting AirPods to an iPhone. AirBuddy also has a widget to display battery status in Notification Center on Mac
Apple AirPods with W1 chip help bring many great experiences to iOS users. One of the best experiences is the ability to connect extremely simple, intuitive and fast. However, when it came to Mac, things were no longer the same, that’s why AirBuddy was born.
With Free download AirBuddy – Connect AirPods to Mac, users just need to open the AirPods case cover next to their Mac and can immediately see the same connection notification as on iPhone or iPad. We simply click to connect and everything is ready to go. Not only AirPods, AirBuddy also supports all headset models equipped with Apple’s W1 chip such as Beats wireless headset models: Beats X, PowerBeats3, Solo3 or Studio3.
Home page: v2.airbuddy.app
1. Drag files Airbuddy enter Application to install as usual, then not running Airbuddy
2. Open the patch file and double-click the folder Preferences to open folder Preferences
3. Drag files codes.rambo.AirBuddy.plist go to folder Preferences just opened and selected Replace
4. Open a terminal and run the following command:
xattr -cr /Applications/AirBuddy.app
5. Run Airbuddy is fine. Remember to uncheck the Update check mark
You can download more best software for macOS here: Best Software for macOS