- Posted by:
Rhinoceros for Mac is a design software that allows both professional designers and ordinary users to design shapes as different types of 3D models. Rhinoceros for Mac’s surface principle is based on curves. To model in the Rhinoceros for Mac environment, a network of curves is first created in space and then converted to a surface.
Features of Rhino for Mac
- Three-dimensional patterns similar to those found only in the product 20 to 50 times higher than Rhino’s
- 25 new formulas and Pyshrfh, mainly for working with large organized teams, managing large projects, and handling large files.
- The ability to edit sophisticated models with advanced tools and settings
- Support for printers, scanners, and 3D digital tools
- Share files with other design, drawing, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and imaging software.
- Various Design Tools
- Use more than existing hardware.
- very fast without any special hardware.
- speed up work in modeling.
- Unlimited Editing