Sublime Text 4 is a simple, lightweight, but very powerful code editor that supports almost all current programming languages.
Following are some of the great features that make Sublime Text stand out from other code editors:
- Multiple cursors: Once you have discovered multiple cursors, you won’t want to work without them anymore. As the name suggests, they let you write or edit in multiple places in a document at the same time.
- Vintage mode: Vim keyboard shortcuts will work just like in the original Vim editor. To use them, all you need to do is enable vintage mode.
- Lightning fast: This is the fastest code editor you will find right now.
- Command Palette: A fantastic feature that allows you to access almost all editor functions via the keyboard.You will hardly use your mouse and thus code more efficiently.
- Package control: This add-on lets you install plugins within seconds directly from the editor.
AE can use the free version here: www.sublimetext.com/download
Older versions see here: Sublime Text 3
Plugins for Sublime see at: packagecontrol.io
You can download more best software for macOS here: Best Software for macOS